Sunday, April 21, 2013

Facebook Wonder Posts #1: Shamille Guinto and Company from Hooters dancing to the tune of Gentlewoman

This is my 1st Facebook video that I have embedded for this year 2013.

For the 1st Video: I just see this wonderful Gentlewoman Dance from my friend Shamille Guinto. Here's the video.

I am sure, guys will enjoy this.


Watch out for more wonderful videos to be embedded here on Facebook Wonder Posts: The MYKelvin Facebook Videos on the go. Made by: John Michael Palmero Angelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and criticisms from the blog readers are welcome. All comments, suggestions and criticisms posted under each blog post will be considered property and reserved right to get the errors that were found on my blog posts such as grammar, typo errors, etc. Thank you for your valued patronage to this blog.

From: John Michael Angelo
Blog Owner

FeedBurner FeedCount