Monday, December 24, 2012

[UPDATE] I Love Zendee: THE SM FAIRVIEW MALL TOUR Experience (Part 2)

Early last Saturday, I made a blog on my experience on the SM Fairview Mall Tour with Zendee. And here's an update of my blog from the Saturday's experience.

I just can't get over with the spread of the newest photo album I ever had uploaded few minutes after the mall tour has ended (because the last part was Meet and Greet). With a remarkable sense of the album virality, here comes the result of the Photo Album from my Facebook account. The result is that 2 shared my photo album. Check out the photo below:

Zendee herself and a fan page for Zendee shared my album
With that, I thank Zendee Rose Japitana Tenerefe and the fanpage named Zendee Rose Japitana Tenerefe (RandomGirl) Fans for sharing my album.


And with all of the efforts that I had to go to that mall tour, I had a duet with Zendee. Here are the photo highlights from the interview to our duet:

While the song is searched, Zendee has a glimpse that I might collapse on the event.

Zendee said on this time: "This is my Facebook friend that posted a blog link on my fanpage.

Zendee and Me: Duet singing Save the Best for Last

Zendee and me having a duet while Zendee is holding a camera phone

Zendee asks the audience if the song we're going to sing is A-OK!

I was interviewed by one of the administrator marketers of SM City Fairview and Zendee.

Zendee holding a camera phone while I was singing the song Save the Best for Last

Zendee and me having a bonding on singing

And on the lighter side, here are 4 photo highlights during the Autograph Signing:

Right on the stage after the little boy was done with the autograph signing.

Teaching her Manager to capture the photo via my Samsung HD Camera

Right bonding time with Zendee (not shown on picture)

Name spelling: M-I-C-H-A-E-L! Just to make sure that my name is right to be shown on the poster.
Credits to Tita Jinky Japitana Tenerefe for the photos that I have featured on this blog post.

Speaking of the poster, here it goes:

Sorry, if its only half. Full poster shall be posted on my Facebook account. So, watch out!



This is the most memorable experience that I had this Yuletide Season and in the year 2012.

By the way, please don't forget to watch Follow That Star on December 29, 2012 at 8pm only on GMA News TV!

Like Zendee's page on Facebook: Zendee
Subscribe to me on Facebook: John Michael Palmero Angelo
Like MyKelvin on Facebook: My Kelvin
Follow me on Twitter: John Michael Angelo on Twitter
Follow MyKelvin on Twitter: MyKelvin on Twitter

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BLOG READERS!

Made by: John Michael Palmero Angelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and criticisms from the blog readers are welcome. All comments, suggestions and criticisms posted under each blog post will be considered property and reserved right to get the errors that were found on my blog posts such as grammar, typo errors, etc. Thank you for your valued patronage to this blog.

From: John Michael Angelo
Blog Owner

FeedBurner FeedCount