Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Starshine Risingstars.ph: HELP!

Could you please do me a favor?
As of 10:31pm for the Shinestar Risingstars.ph November 2nd Weekly Finals, I am at the 6th place with a score of 100 (picture for proof below). 4 days to go and the contest will be over for the 2nd Weekly Finals.
So, with your indulgence: Please help me one more time! Please rate my song for Starshine Rising Stars 2nd Weekly Finals >>> Risingstars.ph 2nd Weekly Finals Performance
I am the 5th Weekly Finalist in the said contest. Pataasan po ng score ang labanan. Deadline is on Sunday at 11:59pm. Thanks! Make sure that you are logged in with Facebook first before rating the song performance. Share with your FB friends after rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and criticisms from the blog readers are welcome. All comments, suggestions and criticisms posted under each blog post will be considered property and reserved right to get the errors that were found on my blog posts such as grammar, typo errors, etc. Thank you for your valued patronage to this blog.

From: John Michael Angelo
Blog Owner

FeedBurner FeedCount