Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog reaches its close to 800 views! Please continue to share my blog to your friends.

Made by: John Michael Palmero Angelo

I am personally thanking everyone for making my blog really active. As of now, my blog page reaches now close to 800 views.
And in celebration of this: My blog will be upgraded with new features which you'll surely love it.

Stay tuned for updates on the new features of this blog. If you reached this blog to 1000 views or more, the blog will be having a Text Mates finder section. That section will have its full updates once it will reach the said number of views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and criticisms from the blog readers are welcome. All comments, suggestions and criticisms posted under each blog post will be considered property and reserved right to get the errors that were found on my blog posts such as grammar, typo errors, etc. Thank you for your valued patronage to this blog.

From: John Michael Angelo
Blog Owner

FeedBurner FeedCount