Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 Days Straight: The Amazing Race Philippines Encore Updates shall resume tomorrow!

Made by: John Michael Palmero Angelo

My apologies to all those who are viewing my blog. I haven't updated you with the Days 25 and 26 Updates of The Amazing Race Philippines. Such late of watching it and didn't start it on time.

So, with this, my apologies to all blogger readers! Promising you, Wednesday, tomorrow, Manila Time: I'll be resuming the The Amazing Race Philippines Encore Updates. Monday and Tuesday's Encore Updates will be updated on Sunday during The Amazing Race Philippines Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions and criticisms from the blog readers are welcome. All comments, suggestions and criticisms posted under each blog post will be considered property and reserved right to get the errors that were found on my blog posts such as grammar, typo errors, etc. Thank you for your valued patronage to this blog.

From: John Michael Angelo
Blog Owner

FeedBurner FeedCount